2012年8月12日 星期日

weiya~~~


Sigh... I don't know this is a bad news or good news. Maybe it's a bad news for my friends; good news for my new friends. But it just pissed me off when I heard that!


Since my passport will expire by 2014 June, so maybe I'll just come back to Malaysia in 2014 when the celebration of Chinese New Year. I have to renew my passport at that time. Damn! How sad I am...... Well, it's just a "maybe", maybe I'll come back next year too! Anyway, don't despair at first! By the way, please feel free to contact me when you're missing me. Haha... or you can send a message to me on Facebook, I'll check it everyday. Try to...


Hey! Hey! Hey! I want this type of message → THIS!!! XD
That really made me laugh out loud! I like my version too! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dear Ah Di

Thanks you for your messet. Wrong time no chat you. How anything? For me, I am quiet find.


I only hope one day we no need write you and send messets to you and to me. Better I beat you, you beat me via our handphone.

Ok. I will ketchup you soon. And when you got time, please few free beat down for me, we go beat fur ball.

Wahahahahahaha!!! lets bee stubi to get da XD





I do like this logo. I like you all too :p





He's so charismatic.



沒有留言:

張貼留言